Gold Member Since 2014

Hoist, Electric Hoist, Winch manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist, Lifting Tool 2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist , Good Quality 7.5ton Electric Cable Hoist and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Electric Chain Hoist 7.5T-25T Electric Chain Hoist Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist

Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, DDU/DDP

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: KSNCD20-08
  • Type: Electric Hoist
  • Lift Speed: 8 M/Min
  • Chain Falls: 8
  • Condition: New
  • Standard Lifting High: 3 Meter (Customize Avaliable)
  • Travel Speed: 20(30)(M/Min)
  • Rope Diameter(mm): 13
  • Model of I-Beam Track(GB706-88): 20A-32c
  • Trademark: KIXIO
  • Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, GS
  • HS Code: 8425110000
  • Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane, Warehouse Usage
  • Sling Type: Wire Rope
  • Maximum Lifting Height: 20m
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
  • Color: Blue
  • Lifting Height(M): 3,6,9,12,18,24,30
  • Lifting Speed(Single Speed): 8(M/Min)
  • Wire Diameter(mm): 0.6
  • Type of Work & Institution Level: Middle-Level M3
  • Transport Package: in Plywood Case, Composite Material Box
  • Origin: Made in China, Jiangsu Province
Product Description
Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist
The Electric Wire Rope Hoist model CD1 and MD1 have the feartures of compact, light, small sized shape and smooth operation. It can be used not only on the overhead rails, but also be used in contrunction with many types of electric or manical cranes such as single-girdercrance. The double-girder crane, the cantilever crance and gantry crane, the electric hoist model MD1 with two lifting speeds should be used in cases where the hoist model CD1 with the single speed can not meet the requiements for the adjustments during precison operations.
Lifting Height(m)6-126-306-306-306-306-30
Lifting speed(m/min)8/0.88/0.88/0.88/0.88/0.87/0.7
Travel Speed(m/min)20/3020/3020/3020/3020/3020/30
Diameter of Rope(mm)4.87.411131515
Lifting motorPower(kw)0.81.534.57.513
Frequency(Hz/s)50 or 6050 or 6050 or 6050 or 6050 or 6050 or 60
Lifting motorPower(kw)*2
Frequency(Hz/s)50 or 6050 or 6050 or 6050 or 6050 or 6050 or 60
Model of I Beam Track16-28b16-28b20a-32c20a-32c25a-63c25a-63c
Type of work and institution levelM3/M4M3/M4M3/M4M3/M4M3/M4M3/M4

Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist
Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist
Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist

Our company specialized in manufacturing various types of electric China hoists; chain block; lever block;
wire rope hoist; crane and other related assemblies; Kixio brand products are used in shipbuilding; bridge
construction; production line; coating transportation and other special purposes;
Kixio brand products include;
* electric chain hoist from 250kg to 50t
* manual lever block from 250kg to 9t
* manual chain hoist from 0.25t to 20t
* sing-track power trolley is heavy duty crane with a capacity of 0.5t to 30t; The span is 7.5 to 28.5 meter;
   Working temperature is -25c to 40c
* double-track power trolley include tow type for electric wire rope hoist; pl for electric chain hoist ;
We persevere with strong points; great efforts and original innovation in order to widen international market;
We welcome both domestic and foreign clients to establish long-term business relationships with us;

Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist

Kixio 3 Ton High Quality Electric Wire Rope Hoist

1. If it is after sales service?
In overseas countries,we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems,
at the same time ,we supply free spare parts.

2.If it is quality?
Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked .and we take detailed
pictures for each hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.

3.If it is spare parts?
We are manufacturing 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality ,and the other 60% spare parts suppliers are from our long term suppliers.Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each

4.If it is price?
It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for

5.If it is warranty?
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Christopher
To: Mr. Christopher

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now