5 Ton Manual Chain Hoist/Hand Chain Hoist
|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $90 US $85 US $81|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8000 Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HSZ05-02
- Type: Electric Hoist
- Lift Speed: Depends
- Chain Falls: 1
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 5ton
- Proof Load(T): 7.5t
- Load Chain Grane: G80
- N.W / G.W(Kg): 38 / 41.5
- Name: 5 Ton Manual Chain Hoist/Hand Chain Hoist
- Transport Package: in Plywood Case, Composite Materi
- Origin: Made in China, Jiangsu Province
- Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Maximum Lifting Height: >20m
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
- Color: Red
- No. of Chain Falls: 2 Falls
- Load Chain(mm): 9
- Standard Lift(M): 3
- Export Port: Shanghai/Ningbo
- Trademark: KIXIO
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, GS
- HS Code: 8425190000
Manual Tool: Chain Block alternate name-Chain Hoist.
KIXIO manual chain block: Small, lightweight chain block for use in restricted spaces Includes mechanical load brake.
Aluminum alloy forge cover, more light more easy for Carry. used for General hoisting operation such as mining, construction.
Hardened alloy steel chains. Heat treated and ground gears, shafts and pinions.
Tested and certified to CE, SGS, ISO specifications.
1. Seal type caged ball bearings on load sprocket.
2. Caged roller Bearing on ,ain shaft(Minimize manual effort thanks to efficient drive train).
3. superior design of top hook holders for double/several columns of load chains.
4. Experience exceptional durability thanks to all-steel construction featuring rugged gear case enclosure and handwheel cover.
5. Enjoy increased lifting height thanks to low headroom.
6. Grade 100 heat-treated galv. Alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
7. Reinforced double pawl brake system and larger dia. Pawl springs ensure reliable brake.
Overload protection system.
Innovated design of fused brake disc.
Thrust Bearings in bottom hook assembly.
Easy removable top hook.
|5t Manual Chain Block _ HSZ-05|
|Running test load(t)||4.5||7.5|
|No.of falls of load chain||2||2|
|Load chain diameter(mm)||8||9|
|Boxes In one 20'GP Container||757||578|
|Exira weight per meter of extra lift(kg)||3.7||5.3|
After decade years of efforts, Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co., Ltd has become one of the leading enterprises specializing in R&D and the manufacturing of various types of electric chain hoists, chain blocks, lever block, and related assembly products.
The factory is built on in an area of 56,000 square meters land in Jiangsu, China."KIXIO" brand products include:Electric chain hoists with capacity 300kg-50mt, chain block 500kg--20mt, and lever block 750kg--9mt.
The company has passed ISO9001 quality management system and obtained SGS, CE and GS certification.
1.If it is after sales service?
In overseas countries, we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems, at the same time, we supply free spare parts.
2.If it is quality?
Before packing hoist, our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked.And we take detailed pictures for each hoist before packing.You can offer our serial No.And then know the detailed products.
3.If it is spare parts?
We are manufacturing 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality, and the other 60% spare parts supplier are from our long term supplier.Before stocking in warehouse, we have strict inspection for each parts.
4.If it is price?
It's the fact that each company has their profit.We pay more attention on quality.To keep our price is value for the quality!
5.If it is warranty?
We can provide 1 years warranty for electric parts, 2 years for mechanical parts.