Gold Member Since 2014

Electric Hoist, Hoist, Building Hoist manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley, Lifting Tool 2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist , Good Quality 7.5ton Electric Cable Hoist and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Electric Chain Hoist 2.5T-5T Electric Chain Hoist 3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley

3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley

Purchase Qty.:
1-4 5-9 10+
FOB Unit Price: US $1,206 US $1,085 US $964
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-4 US $1,206
5-9 US $1,085
10+ US $964
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: KSN03-02E
  • Type: Electric Hoist
  • Lift Speed: 5.4 M/Min
  • Chain Falls: 1
  • Condition: New
  • Stand Lifting High: 3 Meter (Customize Available)
  • I-Beam(mm): Suit for 100-178
  • Operation Type: Trolley Type
  • Work Group: M4
  • Shell: Aluminum Alloy
  • Trademark: KIXIO
  • Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, GS
  • HS Code: 8425110000
  • Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Warehouse Usage
  • Sling Type: Electric Chain Hoist, Chain
  • Maximum Lifting Height: 130m
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
  • Color: Orange
  • Chain Type: G80 Chain
  • Contactor: Schneider
  • Protection Class: IP54
  • Insulation Grade: F
  • Chain Container: Canvas/Sheet Iron
  • Transport Package: in Plywood Case, Composite Material Box
  • Origin: Made in China Jiangsu Province
Product Description
Electric Trolley Type of Electric Chain Hoist!!!!

3 ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist (Trolley Type)
Electric Chain hoist another name Electric Hoist or Chain Hoist. It is typical of unique optimal structure in
shortening the distance between the machine body and the beam tracks, applicable to operations in side fairy
low buildings,especially suitable for use in temporarily erected plant buildings or on the sites where expansion
of  effective hoisting spaces inside the buildings is required.  The most important parts of the Machine is Chain
and brake system.

3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley
3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley

Detail Description as follows: 

1. Motor cover
It made of high strength and light aluminum alloy but hard and fit for the use in the terrible work environment 
with a high heat dissipation rate and all tightness design.
2. Inverse phase sequence protecting device:  
It is the special electrical installation, which control the circuit not to work in case of wiring error in the power
3. Limit switch: 
The limit switch device is installed  where weight is lifted on and off make the motor to stop automatically so
as to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.
4. 24V/36V device: 
It is used to prohibit the emergencies from occurring in case of the leakage in the switch.
5. Side magnetic braking device:
This device shall realize the instant brake in case of the power dump.
6. Chain bag:
It shall be light, handsome and durable.
7. Chain:
The chain shall be adopted the imported FEC80 ultra heat-treatable steel alloy.
8. ISO: M5/FEM: 
2AM, insulation grade: F, protection class(hoist and push button):IP65

3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley
3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley
 Technical Specification
3 t  Electric Chain Hoist With Electric Trolley _ KSN03-02E
Standard Lifting Height(m)3333
Lifting Speed(m/min)
Lifting MotorPower(kw)0.751.533
Operating MotorPower(kw)
Operating Speed(m/min)11/2111/2111/2111/21
Chain Turns2222
Chain Specification Ø6.3Ø7.1Ø10.0Ø11.2
Test Load(t)
Weight Added with 1m Higher(kg)1.622.24.75.6
3 Ton Heavy Duty Electric Chain Hoist with Trolley


1. If it is after sales service?
In overseas countries,we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems, at the same time,
we supply free spare parts.

2.If it is quality?
Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked.and we take detailed pictures for each
hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.

3.If it is spare parts?
We are manufacturing 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality ,and the other 60% spare parts suppliers are
from our long term suppliers.Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each parts.

4.If it is price?
It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for quality!

5.If it is warranty?
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.

Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Christopher
To: Mr. Christopher

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now