Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.

Chain Hoist, Hoist, Construction Hoist manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch, Elk 3 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Hook, Kixio 3ton Industrial Building Low-Headroom Electric Chain Hoist and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Electric Chain Hoist 2.5T-5T Electric Chain Hoist Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch

Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Pieces Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JM
  • Type: Wire Rope Winch
  • Lift Speed: 2~8m/min
  • Chain Falls: 1
  • Condition: New
  • Product Type: Electric Winch
  • Usage: Construction
  • Brake: Double Brake
  • Rope Speed: 10m/Min
  • Line Pull Capacity: 1ton to 50ton
  • Transport Package: Plywood or According to Requirements
  • Origin: Jiangsu China
  • Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane, Chain Hoist
  • Sling Type: Wire Rope
  • Maximum Lifting Height: 10m
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
  • Color: Orange,Red,Blue or According to Requirements
  • Contactor: Schneider
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • Reel Number: 1
  • Voltage: 3phase, 220~690V
  • Trademark: KIXIO
  • Specification: FEC80
  • HS Code: 8501109990
Product Description
Professional 3 ton Electric Chain Hoist with Hook

Product Description
Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch

Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch
 
Electric winch for pulling Boat from Sea Water
Feature:
1. Double brake
2. Mechanism lock for parking
3. with clutch the drum can free rotate when down to sea
4. Large rope capacity to 1000m
5. We can make capacity 20T, 30T, 40T, 50T slipway winch
6. Waterproof control system
7. Easy tran

Basic parameter

Rated pull

Average speed

Rope capacity

Rope dia.

Motor power 

Outer size

Weight

Model

KN

m/min

m

 mm

kw

mm

KG

JK0.5

5

22

190

7.7

3

620*701*417

200

JK1

10

22

100

9.3

4

620*701*417

300

JK1.6

16

24

150

12.5

5.5

945*996*570

500

JK2

20

24

150

13

7.5

945*996*570

550

JK3.2

32

25

290

15.5

15

1325*1335*840

1011

JK3.2B

32

30

250

15.5

22

1900*1738*985

1500

JK5

50

30

300

21.5

30

1900*1620*985

2050

JK5B

50

25

210

21.5

22

2250*2500*1300

2264

JK8

80

25

160

26

45

1533*1985*1045

3000

JK10

100

30

300

30

55

2250*2500*1300

5100



Company Information
After decades years of efforts,Jiangsu KSN Industry&Trade Co.Ltd  has become one of the leading enterprises specializing
in R&D and manufacturing of various types of electric chain hoists,chain blocks,lever blocks and related assembly products.
The factory is built on an area of 56000 square meters land in jiangsu,China."KIXIO" brand products include:   electric chain
hoist with capaciy from 300kg-50ton, chain block from 500kg-20ton,  lever block from 750kg-9ton.The company has passed
ISO9001 quality management system and obtained SGS,CE and GS certification.


Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch



Packaging and Shipping
Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch



Certifications
Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch

Trade Fairs
Kixio Lifting Equipment Electric Wire Rope Winch


FAQ

1. About after-sales service:
In overseas countries,  we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems, at the same time,
we supply free spare parts.

2.About quality:
Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked .  and we take detailed pictures for each
hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.

3.About spare parts:
We are manufacturing 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality,and the other 60% spare parts are from our long
term suppliers.Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each parts.


4.About price:
It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for quality!

5.About warranty:
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.

5. If it is warranty?
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts
.

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Christopher
*From:
To: Mr. Christopher
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category