Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.

Wire Rope Hoist, Windlass, Capstan manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist, 5 Ton Electric Wire Rope Hoist, Kixio Lever Hoist and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Electric Wire Rope Hoist Dual Speed Electric Wire Rope Hoist Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist

Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: KSNCD-03
  • Capacity: 3 Ton
  • Travel Speed: 20(30)(M/Min)
  • Lifting Speed(Double Speed): 8/0.8(M/Min)
  • Wire Diameter(Mm): 0.6
  • Type of Work & Institution Level: Middle-Level M3
  • Transport Package: in Plwwood Case, Composite Material Box
  • Origin: Made in China
  • Export Port: Shanghai
  • Lifting Height(M): 6,9,12,18,24,30
  • Lifting Speed(Single Speed): 8(M/Min)
  • Rope Diameter(Mm): 13
  • Model of I-Beam Track(GB706-88): 20A-32c
  • Trademark: KIXIO(Made In China)
  • Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, GS
  • HS Code: 8425110000
Product Description
The Electric Wire Rope Hoist model CD1 and MD1 have the feartures of compact, light, small sized shape and smooth operation. It can be used not only on the overhead rails, but also be used in contrunction with many types of electric or manical cranes such as single-girdercrance. The double-girder crane, the cantilever crance and gantry crane, the electric hoist model MD1 with two lifting speeds should be used in cases where the hoist model CD1 with the single speed can not meet the requiements for the adjustments during precison operations.

Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist
Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist
Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist

Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist
TypeCD1,MD1
Capacityt(t)0.250.5123510
Lifting Height(m)3-96-126-306-306-306-309-30
Lifting Speed(m/min)8 ,8/0.88,8/0.88,8/0.88,8/0.88,8/0.88,8/0.87,7/0.7
RunningSpeed(m/min)   20,30   
Wire rope Type6x19-3.66x37-4.8-1806x37-7.4-1806x37-11-1556x37-13-1706x37-15-2006x37-15-200
Lifting MotorModelZD1 12-4ZD1 12-4 ZDS1 0.2/1.5ZD1 22-4 ZDS1 0.2/1.5ZD1 31-4 ZDS1 0.4/3ZD1 32-4 ZDS1 0.4/4.5ZD1 41-4 ZDS1 0.8/7.5ZD1 51-4 ZDS1 1.5/13
Capacity(Kw)0.4O.8 0.2/0.81.5 0.2/0.83 0.4/34.5 0.4/4.57.5 0.8/7.513 1.5/13
R.P.M(r/min)1380138013801380138014001400
RunningModelDw5024ZDY1 11-4ZDY1 11-4ZDY1 12-4ZDY1 12-4ZDY1 21-4ZDY1 21-4
Capacity(Kw)0.060.20.20.40.40.80.8X2
R.P.M(r/min)1400138013801380138013801380
Motor     3P          220V-460V       50/60Hz
Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist


Certification
Kixio 3 Ton Electric Windlass with Wireless Control Wire Rope Hoist



 FAQ

1. About after-sales service:
In overseas countries,  we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems, at the same time,
we supply free spare parts.


2.About quality:
Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked .and we take detailed pictures for each
hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.


3.About spare parts:
We manufacture 60% spare parts in our factory to control high quality,the other 40% are from our long-term suppliers.
Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each parts.


4.About price:
It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for quality!

5.About warranty:
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Christopher
*From:
To: Mr. Christopher
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category