Factory Direct Sale 5t Chain Pulley Block
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $38|
|Purchase Qty. (set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KSN
- Type: Chain Hoist
- Lift Speed: Manual
- Chain Falls: 1/2
- Condition: New
- Chain Grade: G80,Fec80
- Hand Chain: Galvanized
- Safety Factor: 4:1
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- HS Code: 84251100
- Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Chain
- Maximum Lifting Height: >20m
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
- Color: Red, Orange, Blue,Green
- Maximum Lifting Weight: 0.5~30 Ton
- Hook Material: Alloy Steel
- Trademark: Kixio
- Origin: China
Capacity: from 250kgs to 50 ton
Lifting Height: Standard lift is 3M. Other height of lift is also available upon request.
1.Conforms to AS1418.2 standards.
2.Lighter weight, high efficiency and more compact size.
3.Available with a patented Overload Limiting device
4.Overall better design and improved finish to prolong life expectancy.
5.High strength end stop with secondary end anchor for increased safety.
6.Gear system design for reduced effort when lifting loads.
7.Brake lockout bearing for security of braking mechanism.
8.Individually serial numbered with Test Certificate and instruction manual supplied
|Standard lifting height(m)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3|
|Runing test load(t)||0.625||1.25||1.875||2.5||3.75||6.25|
|Load chain dia.(mm)||Columns||1||1||1||1||1||2|
|Effort to require to lift max.load(N)||235||245||255||324||363||353|
|Packing measurements(lxwxh) (mm)||30*17*18||32*18*19||37*20*24||37*20*24||43*40*30||47*44*35.5|
|Extra weight per meter of extra lift(kg)||1||1.29||1.61||1.92||2.68||4.1|
After decade years of efforts, Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co., Ltd has become one of the
leading enterprises specializing in R&D and manufacturing of various types of electric chainhoists, chain blocks,lever block, and some other related assembly products.
Our factory locates in Jiangsu province, China, with 56,000 square meters workshop. We have passed ISO9001 quality management system,SGS, CE and GS certification.
"KIXIO" brand products include: electric chain hoists(capacity 300kg-50mt), chain block (500kg--20mt), and lever block (750kg--9mt).
1. About after-sale service:
We have engineers to fix any problem for KIXIO hoists sold overseas, and we supply free spare parts within warranty.
2. About quality:
Before packing, all the hoists will be inspected carefully. And we take detailed pictures and make records for each single product. With our serial no. you will track the details about the products.
3. About spare parts:
We manufacture 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality, and the rest 60% are from overseas and China's most famous suppliers.
4. About price:
Price is negotiable with large order quantities.
5. About warranty:
We offer 1 year warranty for electric parts, and 2 years for mechanical parts.
6. About samples: