Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.

Hoist, Electric Hoist, Material Hoist manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist, Heavy Duty 3 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Overload Protection, 380V, 415V Electric Chain Hoist Lifting Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Electric Chain Hoist 7.5T-25T Electric Chain Hoist 0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist

0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-9 10+
FOB Unit Price: US $460 US $340
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-9 US $460
10+ US $340
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Transport Package: in Plywood Case, Composite Material Box
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, DDU/DDP

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: KSN0.5-01
  • Type: Electric Hoist
  • Lift Speed: 7.2 M/Min
  • Chain Falls: 1
  • Condition: New
  • Standard Lifting High: 3 Meter (Customize Avaliable)
  • No. of Chain Falls: 3
  • Protection Class: IP54
  • Insulation Grade: F
  • Push Button: Waterproof Push Button
  • Trademark: KIXIO
  • Origin: Made in China, Jiangsu Province
  • Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane, Warehouse Usage
  • Sling Type: Electric Chain Hoist, Chain
  • Maximum Lifting Height: 130m
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
  • Color: Red,Orange,Blue,Yellow
  • Chain Type: G80 Chain
  • Load Chain Diameter(mm): 6.3 mm
  • Working Group: M4
  • Shell: Aluminum Alloy
  • Chain Container: Canvas/Sheet Iron
  • Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, GS
  • HS Code: 8425110000
Product Description
0.5 ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist


Company Information
After decades years of efforts,Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co.Ltd has become one of the leading enterprises specializing
in R&D and manufacturing of various types of electric chain hoists,chain blocks,lever blocks and related assembly products.
The factory is built on an area of 56000 square meters land in jiangsu,China."KIXIO" brand products include:  *electric chain
hoist with capaciy from 300kg-50ton, *chain block from 500kg-20ton, *lever block from 750kg-9ton. The company has passe
d ISO9001 quality management system and obtained SGS,CE and GS certifications
0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist

Product Description

Model

KSN0.5-01S

Capacity(t)

0.5

Lifting speed(m/min)

7.8

Motor power(kw)

0.75

Rotation speed(r/min)

1440

Insulation grade

F

Phase

single phase or 3 phase

Power supply (V)

220-690

Control voltage

24V/36V/48V

No. of load chain

1

Spec.of load chain(mm)

6.3


 

Model

KSN0.5-01D

Capacity(t)

0.5

Lifting speed(m/min)

7.2/2.4

Motor power(kw)

0.8/0.27

Rotation speed(r/min)

2880/960

Insulation grade

F

Phase

single phase or 3 phase

Power supply

220-690

Control voltage(V)

24V/36V/48V

No. of load chain

1

Spec.of load chain(mm)

6.3



0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist


Production F
low
0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist


Packaging and Shipping0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist



Certification
0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist

Trade Fair
0.5 Ton Sliding Trolley Electric Chain Hoist


 FAQ

1. About after-sales service:
In overseas countries,  we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems, at the same time,
we supply free spare parts.


2.About quality:
Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked .  and we take detailed pictures for each
hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.


3.About spare parts:
We are manufacturing 60% spare parts in our factory to control high quality,and the other 40% spare parts are from our long
term suppliers.Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each parts.


4.About price:
It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for
quality!


5.About warranty:
We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Christopher
*From:
To: Mr. Christopher
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category