Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co., Ltd.

Hoist, Electric Hoist, Material Hoist manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist, Heavy Duty 3 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Overload Protection, 380V, 415V Electric Chain Hoist Lifting Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Electric Chain Hoist 0.5T-2T Electric Chain Hoist 1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist

1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
1-9 10+
FOB Unit Price: US $480 US $360
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
1-9 US $480
10+ US $360
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 10000 Sets Per Month
Transport Package: in Plywood Case, Composite Material Box
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, DDU/DDP

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: KSN01-01
  • Type: Electric Hoist
  • Lift Speed: 6.6 M/Min
  • Chain Falls: 1
  • Condition: New
  • Standard Lifting High: 3 Meter (Customize Avaliable)
  • No. of Chain Falls: 1
  • Protection Class: IP54
  • Insulation Grade: F
  • Chain Container: Canvas/Sheet Iron
  • Trademark: KIXIO
  • Origin: Made in China, Jiangsu Province
  • Application: Double Beam Crane, Gantry Crane, Bridge Crane, Tower Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Lifting Platform, Small Crane, Warehouse Usage
  • Sling Type: Electric Chain Hoist, Chain
  • Maximum Lifting Height: 130m
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000, SGS
  • Color: Red,Orange,Blue,Yellow
  • Chain Type: G80 Chain
  • Load Chain Diameter(mm): 7.1 mm
  • Working Group: M4
  • Push Button: Waterproof Push Button
  • Low Noise: 81dB
  • Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, GS
  • HS Code: 8425110000
Product Description
1 ton Cable Sliding Trolley type Electric Chain Hoist



Company Information
After decades years of efforts,Jiangsu KSN Industry & Trade Co.Ltd has become one of the leading enterprises
specializing in R&D and manufacturing of various types of electric chain hoists,chain blocks,lever blocks and
related assembly products.The factory is built on an area of 56000 square meters land in jiangsu,China."KIXIO"
brand products include:
*electric chain hoist with capaciy from 300kg-50ton, *chain block from 500kg-20ton, *
lever block from 750kg-9ton.
The company has passed ISO9001 quality management system and obtained
SGS,CE and GS certifications



1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist



Product Description

Model

KSN01-01S

Capacity(t)

1

Lifting speed(m/min)

6.6

Motor power(kw)

1.5

Rotation speed(r/min)

1440

Insulation grade

F

Phase

single phase or 3 phase

Power supply (V)

220-690

Control voltage

24V/36V/48V

No. of load chain

1

Spec.of load chain(mm)

7.1

 

 

Model

KSN01-01D

Capacity(t)

1

Lifting speed(m/min)

6.9/2.3

Motor power(kw)

1.8/0.6

Rotation speed(r/min)

2880/960

Insulation grade

F

Phase

single phase or 3 phase

Power supply

220-690

Control voltage(V)

24V/36V/48V

No. of load chain

1

Spec.of load chain(mm)

7.1




1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist


Production F
low
1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist



Packaging and Shipping1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist



Certification
1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist


Trtade fair
1 Ton Cable Sliding Trolley Type Electric Chain Hoist



FAQ

1. If it is after sales service?

In overseas countries,we have engineers to help you deal with any problem if KIXIO hoist got problems,
at the same time ,we supply free spare parts.

2.If it is quality?

Before packing hoist,our workers will send hoists to inspection center well checked .and we take detailed
pictures for each hoist before packing.You can offer our serial NO. and then know the detailed products.

3.If it is spare parts?

We are manufacturing 40% spare parts in our factory to control high quality ,and the other 60% spare parts
suppliers are from our long term suppliers.Before stocking in warehouse,we have strict inspection for each
parts.

4.If it is price?

It is the fact that each company has their profit.we pay more attention on quality .to keep our price value for
quality!

5.If it is warranty?

We can provide 1 year warranty for electric parts ,2 years for mechanical parts.

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Christopher
*From:
To: Mr. Christopher
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category